Can I upgrade the included modem?
We do offer the opportunity a couple of different modem upgrade options. These are useful if you wish to run your home network as fast as possible and make use of the latest AC wifi technology. You may have a home media centre or make use of online gaming at home.
The two modem upgrade options vary depending on whether you require a voice service on NBN or not.
The Netcomm NF8AC modem provides the high speed AC Wifi but does not support voice services.
The Netcomm NF17ACV modem provides high speed AC Wifi and
does support voice services.
The upgraded modems are both suitable for FTTP, FTTN, HFC and Fixed Wireless connections. The AC Wifi technology ensures that data can be transferred between devices on your home network as quickly as possible.
You can purchase these modems individually or add the NF17AVC to your order with any Unlimited NBN plan.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- What is a Bandwidth Boost?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
- Can you send my modem to a PO Box address?
- How long does it take to transfer a phone service to Tangerine NBN?
- When do charges start for my service?
- How do I set up VLAN Tagging on my own BYO modem?
- Do I need to cancel my ADSL after ordering NBN?
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)