When does the pre-payment for my first month start?
When signing up for a service with us online a pre-payment is taken for your first month of ADSL or NBN bundle access fee. Charges for the service only commence when your service becomes active.
For example, your NBN may take 10 days to active with NBN Co, so the pre-payment you make would start from the time that you are activated for the first month.< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- What is a Bandwidth Boost?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
- Can you send my modem to a PO Box address?
- How long does it take to transfer a phone service to Tangerine NBN?
- When do charges start for my service?
- How do I set up VLAN Tagging on my own BYO modem?
- Do I need to cancel my ADSL after ordering NBN?
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)