Will it cost me anything to switch to the nbn™?
A standard installation of nbn™ equipment is currently free of charge.
Outside of the nbn™ installed equipment you may be required to purchase an nbn™ router along with hardware to run your nbn™ Phone service depending on the services you select and the terms of the agreement. For further details on additional hardware costs please refer to the website or call a member of our team on 1800 211 112.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- What is a Bandwidth Boost?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
- Can you send my modem to a PO Box address?
- How long does it take to transfer a phone service to Tangerine NBN?
- When do charges start for my service?
- How do I set up VLAN Tagging on my own BYO modem?
- Do I need to cancel my ADSL after ordering NBN?
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)