South Yarra NBN
from $59.90 $0.00 /month
nbnTM Fibre Broadband is now available in South Yarra
Home to some of Melbourne's most prestigious residential addresses
Find out if you can order one of our nbnTM Broadband deals at your address in South Yarra today by clicking the button below. The nbnTM is due to pass approximately 25300 homes in the area by the time it is completed.
nbnTM Broadband allows significantly faster and more reliable access to the internet than ever before. As the nbnTM rolls out around South Yarra, Tangerine Telecom is ready and able to connect your home.Check nbnTM availability at your address in South Yarra >
nbnTM in South Yarra
Melbourne Interim Agg
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)
Speeds between 2Mbps and 12Mbps
($59.90 minimum cost)Critical Information Summary
Speeds between 5Mbps and 25Mbps
($69.90 minimum cost)Critical Information Summary
XL Speed Boost
Speeds between 5Mbps and 50Mbps
($79.90 minimum cost)Critical Information Summary
Available for FTTP, FTTN/B, Fixed Wireless and HFC. We have no peak or off-peak times, use it when you like.
2 Modem Options
Grab an NBN Modem
$0 Set Up - Bring Your Own Modem
Receive a Netcomm NF10WV - Wifi and NBN ready. Modem upgrade options available below.
Netcomm NF5 – Wifi Gigabit Router
- Perfect for NBN/Fibre connections
- Great for media streaming
- Strong Wifi – 300Mbps Wifi speeds
- USB Storage – share files across your devices
- 1 x NBN voice port and connect your existing phone
- 24 month manufacturers warranty
Netcomm NF10WV – VDSL - N300 Wifi Gateway
- Perfect for NBN/VDSL connections
- Great for media streaming
- Strong Wifi – 300Mbps Wifi speeds
- 2 x USB Storage – share files across your devices
- 2 x NBN voice ports to connect your existing phone
- 24 month manufacturers warranty
3 Add a Phone Plan
Unlimited Phone Plan
$10 per monthCritical Information Summary
Keep your existing phone number on the NBN. Includes line rental. Unlimited calls within Australia only.
Tangerine Telecom is a specialist NBN provider, dedicated to connecting Australians to the NBN – Australia’s new broadband network. It's going to take some time for the NBN to reach every corner of Australia, but we have already connected thousands of homes to the NBN and will continue to over the coming years. As the NBN becomes available in your area you will need to sign up to an NBN service in order to keep a fixed line phone and internet service.
The team behind Tangerine have worked in the telecommunications industry for more than 50 years collectively and now spend as much time as possible connecting people to the NBN.
Tangerine Telecom is an authorised retail service provider of the NBN which means NBN recommend us across Australia. We utilise the network of one of Australia’s largest internet carriers Vocus. This ensures we have a reliable and stable network with sufficient capacity to ensure good quality services.
All Tangerine plans include unlimited data so you do not need to worry about excess data charges or your internet connection being slowed down. Everyone in the household can now use the internet to their hearts content.
All our plans come with no contract and with no set up fee's. All you need to decide is whether you need a new NBN ready modem. Although we support BYO modem options we recommend using a modem supplied by us.
We despatch Netcomm NF10WV mode/router that is suitable for all types of NBN connections. This supports NBN voice services so you can connect your existing home telephone!
You can keep your existing telephone number with us on the NBN and by taking one of our juicy NBN call plans you can take advantage of unlimited standard local national and calls to mobile for just $10 per month.
There's not been a better time to get connected to the NBN. Sign up today and we’ll get you connected as quick as we can.
See what some of our other customers have to say about us:
Now that you have found our juicy unlimited NBN deals you can sign up for a service right here on our website. Scroll down the page and select your speed, contract option and any phone call plans add on and proceed to our check out.
Payment is taken for your first month access fee and any applicable set up fee. Our set up fee only applies on our no contract option.
Once payment has been successfully made, we get straight to the job of ordering and connecting your NBN. Depending on workload in your local area and the method that NBN is delivered to you, connection usually takes 1 - 3 weeks from the time of ordering.
Regular emails will be sent to you keeping you up to date on the progress of your order and when it is due to become active.
If your home receives NBN via fibre to the premises (FTTP) or Fixed Wireless then an appointment will be required for NBN to install their equipment in your home. We will advise when this appointment is and access to your premises will most likely be required. If you are unable to attend this appointment please give us 48 hours notice so that we can reschedule for you. We will despatch your NBN modem the day that your installation is successfully completed. Your modem should then arrive the following day.
If your home receives NBN by fibre to the node or fibre to the building (FTTN/B) then in most cases an on site appointment is not required. If NBN require access to your premises we will let you know ahead of the appointment time. We will despatch your NBN ready modem prior to your appointment so that you have it ready for activation. If you have ADSL running into your home this will most likely stop working on the day of your NBN activation.
We have a technical support team available 7 days per week in case you require any assistance. They can be called on 1800 211 112.
Scroll down the page and sign up today!
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
Ajw Read Review
Cele Read Review
"Easy-peasy! Works like a dream."
Christine Read Review
"Exceeded expectations !"
John ACT Read Review
Coby Read Review
"Excellent Customer / Technical Support at a Affordable Rate"
Stephen S. Read Review
"Excellent customer service"
Emily C. Read Review
"Great NBN speeds with Friendly & Helpful customer service!"
Laingy Read Review
"Great Service and Solid Connection"
Jules M Read Review
"Great service great speeds at great prices...."
Dave Read Review
"Great so far! Staff seems to care and gets back to you in no time"
Steffen Read Review
"Incredible service and a great price!"
Danglz Read Review
"NBN Connection Challenge...Success!!"
Glen Drage Read Review
"OMG! Your service is great!!"
Marie Ellen Read Review
Trevor Thrale Read Review
"Positive support and fast internet"
Peter Read Review
"Seems a good setup."
talkalot Read Review
"Speedy Efficient Service"
TheWolf Read Review
"Super Quick NBN!"
George W Read Review
"Tangerine - a terrific service"
isabeldora Read Review
"Tangerine has exceeded my expectations"
Jo Swannell Read Review
"These guys are excellent"
Greg OG Read Review
"These guys know what they are talking about!"
Gray Read Review
Nells Read Review
"Well worth it!!!"
Pete Read Review
Let's get startedSelect an Unlimited Broadband PlanBasic Speed ($59.90/mth) $0Speed Boost ($69.90/mth) $10XL Speed Boost ($79.90/mth) $20Select ModemStandard Modem (NF10W) - ($99.95 one off) $99.95Upgraded NBN Modem (NF18ACV) - ($139.95 one off) $139.90BYO Modem ($0 set up) $0Select Phone PlanAdd Unlimited Call Plan ($10/mth) $10No Phone Plan
This includes 1 month plan fee and any one-off set up and modem costs
- Can I get the nbn™?
- Can I upgrade the included modem?
- Does Tangerine offer a 100/40Mbps NBN plan?
- How long does it take to get connected to the NBN?
- How to prepare for your nbn™ installation.
- Refer a Friend Special Offer
- Requirements to use your own BYO device for NBN
- What is a Bandwidth Boost?
- What is the NBN New Development Charge?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- When does the pre-payment for my first month start?
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- Will it cost me anything to switch to the nbn™?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- 5 top things to do on the NBN
- nbn™ starts construction on Wangaratta city centre
- nbn™ launches 50Mbps/20Mbps fixed wireless services
- What's going to happen at a FTTN installation appointment?
- nbn™ announces 3 year construction plan
- Successful launch for the first nbn™ satellite
- Days are numbered for coppers services in Carlton, VIC
- nbn™ due to launch first FTTN sites this month!
- nbn™ to train 200 new workers in Tassie
- The Tangerine Team to hit Modbury's Tea Tree Plaza
- Four suburbs of Hobart to be hit by copper disconnection.
- Don't panic... but now could be the time to panic.
- nbn™ to invest in training 4,500 new workers
- nbn™ to set up Satellite station outside Broken Hill
- nbn™ Fixed Wireless is world leading in quality
- 200,000 homes added to the nbn rollout