200,000 homes added to the nbn rollout
This news sees a number of new locations added to the rollout map. In Victoria this includes parts of Mornington, Beaconsfield and Portsea. In New South Wales we see Port Macquarie, Ryde and North Sydney. Buderim on the Sunshine Coast and Springfield in Brisbane makes it on in Queensland and Kalgoolie and parts of Margaret River hit the map for Western Australia.
All of these locations are likely to be delivered using the new FTTN (fibre to the node) technology.< Go Back
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)