Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria are now live for fibre to the node NBN. This gives residents access to Australia's new broadband network - the NBN. More than 4000 premises will be able to connect to the NBN.
Fibre to the node technology utilises the existing copper network to deliver high speed broadband to homes and businesses. Fibre optic cables delivers
internet to a node in the street which is then converted to the existing copper cables running into a home.
We are now accepting orders for NBN in and around Craigeburn.
Craigeburn is home to the Craigeburn Golf course and the local government are is City of Hume. It's situated 26 km's north of Melbourne's CBD and according
to the 2011 cencus has a population of 32,757. You can check out our range of NBN plans on our Melbourne NBN page.
We have a range of unlimited data plans and NBN voice plans. If you'd like to discuss our plans or get connected don't hesitate to give us a call on
1800 211 112 or sign up online!
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)