Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
September 11th 2017 sees Tangerine Telecom begin shipping of the brand new Netcomm NF18ACV NBN modem/router. This device supports AC Wifi, has a new onboard data chipset and is priced $40 lower than the previous upgraded modem that was on offer - the NF17ACV.
This device comes ready for all forms of NBN (FTTP, FTTN, HFC & Fixed Wireless) and will support ADSL2+ if you are yet to have NBN available to your
AC Wifi is the next generation of Wifi and allows for dramatically faster data transfer across a Wifi network. This new device also provides a greater range of distance for the Wifi network so is perfect for the larger household.
You can order yours today when signing up for an unlimited NBN plan from Tangerine. All devices are shipped with next day delivery if ordered before 12 noon AET and come unlocked.
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)