VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
All NBN services ordered on or after 1st June 2017 will no longer require VLAN Tagging to be enabled on the modem or router used to connect to the network.
Before 1st June 2017 it was a requirement to use VLAN Tagging on our carrier network, but we are pleased to announce this is no longer required.
This is great news as it allows a wider range of BYO modems and routers to be used to connect to the NBN on one of our unlimited NBN plans.
For further information or any clarification please contact our team.
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)