Do i get a static IP address with my NBN connection?
Yes you do!
All Tangerine NBN plans include a static (fixed) IP address. This is useful if you wish to access computer or other connected equipment from outside your property. This may include CCTV cameras, or a home media centre or NAS drive.
The static IP address is only available after your service becomes active. You can quickly check what this is by going to http://whatismyipaddress.com or typing 'What's my IP' into google.
Recent Help Articles
- Thanks for your XXL Upgrade Request.
- Have a Need for Speed? Upgrade Special Offer
- NBN Dropouts - FTTN/FTTB/FTTC
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)