Do I need to supply my bank account details at sign up?
Supplying your bank account details during sign up is not a requirement - it is optional. If you provide these they will be used for on-going payment to your account. Bank account automated payments do not attract any payment processing fees.
If you do not provide these we will send you an email after your order is processed to set up an automated payment through another means. Due to payment
compliance our website does not store your credit or debit card used to make the initial payment during signup.
Recent Help Articles
- Thanks for your XXL Upgrade Request.
- Have a Need for Speed? Upgrade Special Offer
- NBN Dropouts - FTTN/FTTB/FTTC
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)