How do I get connected to the nbn™?
Firstly you need to be in an area that has had the nbn™ installed. Currently nbn™is rolling out across
the country area by area.
Once nbn™is available in your area Tangerine Telecom can get you connected.
The nbn™is being rolled out using a variety of access methods. Fixed nbn™, Fixed Wireless nbn™and Satellite nbn™. We can advise which method of delivery will be available to you. We'll also arrange for installation and connection of your service.
Simply give us a call on 1800 211 112 today and we'll be able to assist.
Alternatively use the Availability Checking tools on our website and order online!
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Packs
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)