How do I plug in my NBN™router?
As soon as your NBN service is activated billing does commence. We are keen for you to get online with your new NBN service as soon as possible so you
can start enjoying the great benefits.
If we have sent you a new NBN modem/router, please use the PDF user guide below for a step by step guide on how to plug this in and get online. There are different instructions based on how NBN is delivered to your property.
If you are unsure how NBN is delivered to your property please see the activation emails that we have sent during the installation process.
Please use the relevant guide to your NBN technology type. There is a separate guide for FTTP/HFC/Wireless NBN, FTTN/B NBN and FTTC NBN. If you are unsure
what technolkogy type your property has please refer to emails sent during the order confirmation process.
Our technical support team are available to assist. You can call them on 1800 211 112 7 days per week. 8am - 9pm weekdays and 9am - 6pm on weekends and public holidays (AET).
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Packs
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)