How long does it take to activate/get connected to the NBN?
Depending on how NBN is delivered to your property and your property's NBN readiness this will vary from just 48 hours to around 3 weeks.
If you have NBN equipment already installed in your property we should be able to activate this within 48-72 hours of your successful application.
If you are yet to have equipment installed or your property is to be serviced by FTTN/B technology then the likely time frame for an NBN activation appointment
is 1 - 3 weeks. We'll be able to give you a better idea after you order. This is purely dependent on the availability of NBN Co's technicians to complete
your activation and we always request earliest available appointment (unless you request otherwise).
If you have any further questions about getting connected don't hesitate to call us on 1800 211 112 or start a live chat and we can check your address for you.
If you're ready to get connected to the NBN you can sign up online and we'll get the
process started straight away!
Tangerine Telecom is rated 4.3 out of 5 by 372 customers.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)