How long does it take to get connected to the NBN?
Depending on how NBN is delivered to your property and your property's NBN readiness this will vary from just 48 hours to around 3 weeks.
If you have NBN equipment already installed in your property we should be able to activate this within 48-72 hours of your successful application.
If you are yet to have equipment installed or your property is to be serviced by FTTN/B technology then the likely time frame for an NBN activation appointment
is 1 - 3 weeks. We'll be able to give you a better idea after you order. This is purely dependent on the availability of NBN Co's technicians to complete
your activation and we always request earliest available appointment (unless you request otherwise).
If you have any further questions about getting connected don't hesitate to call us on 1800 211 112 or start a live chat and we can check your address for you.
If you're ready to get connected to the NBN you can sign up online and we'll get the
process started straight away!
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to supply my bank account details at sign up?
- What are the international rates from Telstra 4G mobile?
- What destinations are included in the 64 international destinations?
- How long will the nbn50 promo run for?
- How do I relocate my NBN service?
- How do I set up or change my direct debit details?
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)