Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
The mobile product of Tangerine Telecom provides combined 3G and 4G coverage footprint of more than 98.8% and a 4G coverage footprint of 96.5% of Australian population covering 1.62 million square km's
The network capability of Tangerine Telecom's mobile solution has access to download speeds on 4G of up to 100Mbps across 92% of the population. Devices on 4G will enjoy typical download speeds of 2-50Mbps and upload speeds of 1 to 10Mbps in 4G coverage areas.
On 3G, typical download speeds are 1.1-20Mbps across more than 85% of the population, 550kbps to 8Mbps across more than 95% of the population, and 550kbps to 3Mbps in remaining coverage areas reaching 98.8% of the population. Typical wireless packet data upload speeds on the 3G network are 300kbps to 3Mbps across more than 93% of the population and in remaining coverage areas 300kbps to 1Mbps.
Check Telstra Mobile Coverage
Hold tight, it takes a minute to load!
See our plans here.
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Packs
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)