Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
For any NBN service ordered on or after 1st July 2018 we offer a 14 day risk free trial. This means if you are not completed satisfied with your Tangerine NBN service during the first 14 days of connection we will provide a full refund of your plan fee and any applicable modem charge.
To initiate a full refund during the trial period you are required to let us know in writing by contacting our Customer Service team using our website contact form. Please ensure that you do so within 14 days of your service being active and include your account number and account holder name and email address.
If you have purchased an NBN ready modem from us we will refund the cost of this modem in full. The unit should be returned to us at the address shown below at your own expense. On receipt of the modem by our team we will process a full refund of your plan fee and modem charge within 48 business hours.
Terms and Conditions:
- 14 day trial refunds will only include any applicable pre-paid plan fee or modem charge made during the sign up process.
- The refund cannot include any NBN New Development Charge or NBN Subsequent Line Charge. Note that these are charges passed through from NBN for new developments and as such cannot be refunded.
- Refunds will be made to the original credit or debit card used during the sign up process. Refunds cannot be substituted by cash or refunded using any other payment method.
- Returned modem must be in good condition. This means no damage to the unit, and the unit must be returned with all associated cables, power adapter and in the original box. Failure to return all parts will prevent us from being able to refund the cost of the modem.
- Modems received without a meaningful reference cannot be accepted by our team. Please ensure you include your account number so that we know who the modem is from.
- The 14 day trial time will commence from the day that your service is activated by NBN and we send you an email to confirm your 'NBN Service is Ready to Go!'. Please note that this is not 14 days after you plug in the modem. As such we urge you to begin using your service as soon as you can after the activation date. Refund requests received after 14 days from activation cannot be processed.
Sign up for your Unlimited NBN Plan now!
Modem Return Address:
Level 1. 150 Gladstone St
SOUTH MELBOURNE VIC 3205
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)