Help & FAQs
Roaming Travel Packs
Roaming Travel Packs
Our global roaming travel packs can be added to any of our mobile plans and allow you to use your mobile service while overseas. Before going overseas please ensure that you call our Customer Service team to enable Global Roaming on your SIM card.
Then, when you arrive in a supported country, simply turn on your phone and start using it. This will activate a 24 hours roaming travel pack. This includes unlimited standard calls within that overseas country and calls back to Australia. It also includes 200Mb of roaming data.
You'll receive alerts at 50%, 85% and 100% of your roaming data allowance. After you have consumed 100% of your data, additional charges will apply for further data usage within that 24 hour period. After the 24 hour period has passed, you will activate an additional travel pack.
Global Roaming Travel packs attract a charge of $12 per day.
Travel packs are only applicable for use in the following countries: Austria, Belgium, Brazil, Bulgaria, Cambodia, Canada, China, Croatia, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Fiji, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Guernsey (UK), Hong Kong, Hungary, India, Indonesia, Ireland, Isle of Man (UK), Israel, Italy, Japan, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Macedonia, Malaysia, Mexico, Netherlands, New Zealand, Nigeria, Norway, Papua New Guinea, Philippines, Poland, Portugal, Qatar, Republic of Korea, Romania, Russia, Samoa, Singapore, Slovak Republic, South Africa, Spain, Sri Lanka, Sweden, Switzerland, Taiwan, Thailand, Tonga, Turkey, UK, USA, Vanuatu, Vietnam.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
Recent Help Articles
- How do I set up or change my direct debit details ?
- Home phone voicemail setup
- Is there a cancellation fee ?
- Can I use my bank account for upfront or on-going payments ?
- How do I get connected to the NBN™ ?
- What are some of the benefits of switching to NBN™ Phone ?
- How do I know if my BYO modem is compatible ?
- How can I keep my ADSL connection secure ?
- When do charges start for my service ?
- Do I need to cancel my ADSL after ordering NBN ?