Help & FAQs
Understanding my bill
Understanding my bill
We have recently changed the format of our invoice. Follow through the guide below to understand your bill and know how much you are billed for and know what you are paying for.
This is what your bill summary looks like:
1. Customer Information - This section shows the details of the Account Holder's Name and Address.
2. Account Enquiries - Here is our Contact information and opening hours if you need to reach out to us.
3. Your Account Summary - This column shows any previous balance, and the outstanding amount due on your bill
4. Your Billing History - The graph represent the trend of the amount of your monthly bills.
5. Charges Summary - This section shows the summary of charges per service.
6. Your Bill Summary - Summary of your Account #, Invoice number, Amount due and Due date.
7. Your Payment Option - These are the different payment methods available from Direct Debit, Direct Deposit, BPAY, Pay by Phone and Payment from the Post Office.
8. Service Summary - Provides a summary of the Service you were billed for, the coverage date and the Cost.
a. Service Name - This is the Unique Service ID - Username for NBN, Mobile Number for Mobile and Phone Number for NBN Phone.
b. Date - The billing cycle is from the date your 1st service was activated on the account.
c. Cost - The price of the plan ex. GST
9. Charges Breakdown - similar to the summary, it provides a breakdown of the charges. This is most helpful if you are a new customer as you will see here the charges from the date your service has started billing until the end of the month plus another line item for your 1-month advance payment.
10. Juicy Updates - Service updates, announcements, promotions.
11. Information on Premium Services - Information how to PSMS services and how to unbar them (For Mobile Customers).
If you are still having difficulties understanding your bill, you may raise a Billing Enquiry from our Self Care Portal or call us at 1800 211 112.
You may refer to these instructions on how to raise a Billing Enquiry from the portal - How to query a charge on my bill?
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
Recent Help Articles
- What do if I cannot access my modem interface?
- Why am I charged a Late Fee?
- FRITZ!Box user interface cannot be opened
- How many LAN ports does the Google Nest Wifi router have?
- What is NBN Fixed wireless?
- Home phone voicemail setup
- Making sense of the different NBN speeds
- Forgot password for the FRITZ!Box user interface
- What is the Battery Back Up for NBN Fiber to the Premise?
- Why is my NBN running slow ?