Help & FAQs
Understanding my bill
Understanding my bill
We have recently changed the format of our invoice. Follow through the guide below to understand your bill and know how much you are billed for and know what you are paying for.
This is what your bill summary looks like:
1. Customer Information - This section shows the details of the Account Holder's Name and Address.
2. Account Enquiries - Here is our Contact information and opening hours if you need to reach out to us.
3. Your Account Summary - This column shows any previous balance, and the outstanding amount due on your bill
4. Your Billing History - The graph represent the trend of the amount of your monthly bills.
5. Charges Summary - This section shows the summary of charges per service.
6. Your Bill Summary - Summary of your Account #, Invoice number, Amount due and Due date.
7. Your Payment Option - These are the different payment methods available from Direct Debit, Direct Deposit, BPAY, Pay by Phone and Payment from the Post Office.
9. Juicy Updates - Service updates, announcements, promotions.
10. Information on Premium Services - Information how to PSMS services and how to unbar them (For Mobile Customers).
11. Service Summary - Provides a summary of the Service you were billed for, the coverage date and the Cost.
a. Service Name - This is the Unique Service ID - Username for NBN, Mobile Number for Mobile and Phone Number for NBN Phone.
b. Date - This is the coverage date, our billing cycle is from the 1st to the end of the month 30th/31st.
c. Cost - The price of the plan ex. GST
12. Charges Breakdown - similar to the summary, it provides a breakdown of the charges. This is most helpful if you are a new customer as you will see here the charges from the date your service has started billing until the end of the month plus another line item for your 1-month advance payment.
If you are still having difficulties understanding your bill, you may raise a Billing Enquiry from our Self Care Portal or call us at 1800 211 112.
You may refer to these instructions on how to raise a Billing Enquiry from the portal - How to query a charge on my bill?
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
Recent Help Articles
- Welcome Information for Tangerine Telecom
- Do I need to keep a phone line to get NBN ?
- How can I check my ADSL usage ?
- How do I check my remaining data balance on my mobile ?
- NBN New Development Fee Special Offer
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee ?
- How soon can I receive my modem?
- How will I be updated about the progress of my order ?
- Can I get the NBN™ ?
- How can I pay my account ?