What is the NBN New Development Charge?
In April 2015 the government announced that they would introduce a New Development Charge that would be applicable to certain greenfield developments that need to be connected to the NBN network. Part of this charge is the End User Contribution Charge of $300 inc GST. ISP's (including Tangerine) pass this charge to the end user when they want to connect to the NBN.
Please note that this charge is only applicable if your property is a new development and has never been connected to NBN before. If you'd like clarification
on whether your property does have this charge applicable please Contact Us.
Go to: New Development Charge product page to add to your cart.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to supply my bank account details at sign up?
- What are the international rates from Telstra 4G mobile?
- What destinations are included in the 64 international destinations?
- How long will the nbn50 promo run for?
- How do I relocate my NBN service?
- How do I set up or change my direct debit details?
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)