What is the NBN New Development Charge?
In April 2015 the government announced that they would introduce a New Development Charge that would be applicable to certain greenfield developments that need to be connected to the NBN network. Part of this charge is the End User Contribution Charge of $300 inc GST. ISP's (including Tangerine) pass this charge to the end user when they want to connect to the NBN.
Please note that this charge is only applicable if your property is a new development and has never been connected to NBN before. If you'd like clarification
on whether your property does have this charge applicable please Contact Us.
Go to: New Development Charge product page to add to your cart.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Thanks for your XXL Upgrade Request.
- Have a Need for Speed? Upgrade Special Offer
- NBN Dropouts - FTTN/FTTB/FTTC
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)