What mobile network does Tangerine use?
Tangerine Telecom ABN 11 602 814 791 acts as a reseller and uses part of the 4G and 3G mobile network and capabilities of Telstra Corporation Limited (ABN 33 051 775 556) to provide our mobile services.
The mobile product of Tangerine Telecom provides a combined 4G and 3G coverage footprint of more than 98.8% and a 4G coverage footprint of 96.5%
of Australian population covering 1.62 million square kilometres.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Packs
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)