Will it cost me anything to switch to the nbn™?
A standard installation of nbn™ equipment is currently free of charge.
Outside of the nbn™ installed equipment you may be required to purchase an nbn™ router along with hardware to run your nbn™ Phone service depending on the services you select and the terms of the agreement. For further details on additional hardware costs please refer to the website or call a member of our team on 1800 211 112.
< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to supply my bank account details at sign up?
- What are the international rates from Telstra 4G mobile?
- What destinations are included in the 64 international destinations?
- How long will the nbn50 promo run for?
- How do I relocate my NBN service?
- How do I set up or change my direct debit details?
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)