When does the pre-payment for my first month start?
When signing up for a service with us online a pre-payment is taken for your first month of ADSL or NBN bundle access fee. Charges for the service only commence when your service becomes active.
For example, your NBN may take 10 days to active with NBN Co, so the pre-payment you make would start from the time that you are activated for the first month.< Go Back
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to supply my bank account details at sign up?
- What are the international rates from Telstra 4G mobile?
- What destinations are included in the 64 international destinations?
- How long will the nbn50 promo run for?
- How do I relocate my NBN service?
- How do I set up or change my direct debit details?
- Where are the "X-Low" promotional plans I saw on Whistleout?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- List of BYO compatible NBN modem/routers
- Refer a Friend Special Offer - $50 Promotion
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)