All you need to know about our plans
Tangerine Telecom Policies
The following are the customer policies for Tangerine Telecom Pty Ltd ("The Company"), 150 Gladstone Street South Melbourne VIC 3205. Call 1800 211 112.
- Standard Form of Agreement
- Privacy Collection Statement
- Fair Use Policy
- Customer Complaints Handling Policy
- Financial Hardship Policy
- Key Fact Sheet: NBN Services
- What You Need to Know
- Appointment of Advocate or Authorised Representative
- Hardware Warranty Information
- Critical Information Summary for your Plan
- Customer Online Review Incentive Policy
- Additional Identity Verification Process & Customer Awareness for Mobile Porting & SIM Swaps
- Tangerine Modem Refund Policy
National Relay & Interpreting Service
If you have a disability or do not have English as your first language, the Australian Government provides services to assist in understanding & communicating with us. The National Relay Service contact number is 133 677. The number for the Translating & Interpreting Service is 131 450.
Appointment of Advocate or Authorised Representative
If you wish to appoint an advocate or authorised representative to act on your behalf when making an enquiry regarding your account please use the downloadable form on the left.