Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
Today we hear news that MUNGI Group, who had been providing NBN services in Australia for the last 12 months has entered into Voluntary Administration and is now out of business.
This will leave Mungi customers concerned as to what will happen to their NBN internet service after the company closes down. At the time of going to print it is unclear precisely what will happen to existing customer services. As a way to assist customers in finding an alternative provider, Tangerine Telecom has launched a special promo code giving $25 off the first month NBN plan access fee. Simply use promo code 'MUNGI25' at checkout. This code is valid until midnight on 2nd December 2018.
The mungi.com.au website released this news today:
We hope that everyone can find an alternative provider and avoid any unnecessary outages to internet service. Tangerine will be prioritising all orders made using the 'MUNGI25' promo code in the hope to move services as quickly as possible.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Tangerine joins Pancare Foundation to help improve outcomes for Australians impacted by upper GI cancer
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem