Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
Today we hear news that MUNGI Group, who had been providing NBN services in Australia for the last 12 months has entered into Voluntary Administration
and is now out of business.
This will leave Mungi customers concerned as to what will happen to their NBN internet service after the company closes down. At the time of going to print
it is unclear precisely what will happen to existing customer services. As a way to assist customers in finding an alternative provider, Tangerine
Telecom has launched a special promo code giving $25 off the first month NBN access fee. Simply use promo code 'MUNGI25' at checkout. This code is
valid until midnight on 2nd December 2018.
The mungi.com.au website released this news today:
We hope that everyone can find an alternative provider and avoid any unnecessary outages to internet service. Tangerine will be prioritising all orders
made using the 'MUNGI25' promo code in the hope to move services as quickly as possible.
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)