Days are numbered for coppers services in Carlton, VIC
Residents in Carlton ,Victoria are currently seeing their copper services disconnected. With some parts of the suburb already scheduled for switch off in June, and other areas scheduled for early 2016.
This means that in order to keep a fixed Internet service residents of Carlton will need to order an nbnTM service prior to the switch off in their street. nbnTM are graduallyenforcing copper disconnection as they build the nbnTM across the country. Carlton copper disconnection is certainly underway with the wholesale suburb able to now order nbnTM.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+