Days are numbered for coppers services in Carlton, VIC
Residents in Carlton, Victoria are currently seeing their copper services disconnected. With some parts of the suburb already scheduled for switch off in June, and other areas scheduled for early 2016.
This means that in order to keep a fixed Internet service residents of Carlton will need to order an nbnTM service prior to the switch off in their street. nbnTM are graduallyenforcing copper disconnection as they build the nbnTM across the country. Carlton copper disconnection is certainly underway with the wholesale suburb able to now order nbnTM .
< Go Back
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)