Days are numbered for coppers services in Carlton, VIC
Residents in Carlton ,Victoria are currently seeing their copper services disconnected. With some parts of the suburb already scheduled for switch off in June, and other areas scheduled for early 2016.
This means that in order to keep a fixed Internet service residents of Carlton will need to order an nbnTM service prior to the switch off in their street. nbnTM are graduallyenforcing copper disconnection as they build the nbnTM across the country. Carlton copper disconnection is certainly underway with the wholesale suburb able to now order nbnTM.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Tangerine joins Pancare Foundation to help improve outcomes for Australians impacted by upper GI cancer
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem