Four suburbs of Hobart to be hit by copper disconnection.
For residents of four suburbs in Hobart, now is the time (if you're not already on board) to sign up for an nbn™ plan if you wish to keep a fixed line broadband or phone service.
This week, the areas of Rosny, Rosny Park, Montagu Bay and Bellerive will see their landline copper services disconnected as part of thenbn™ rollout. Residents of these areas have been able to order an nbn™ service for the last 18 months, and unless connected to the nbn™ they are likely to lose their phone number very soon.
Some business grade services like ISDN and specialist medical alarms will be exempt from copper disconnection at this stage.
If you are yet to get connected, check out our nbn™ deals today.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+