Four suburbs of Hobart to be hit by copper disconnection.
For residents of four suburbs in Hobart, now is the time (if you're not already on board) to sign up for an nbn™ plan if you wish to keep a fixed line broadband or phone service.
This week, the areas of Rosny, Rosny Park, Montagu Bay and Bellerive will see their landline copper services disconnected as part of thenbn™ rollout. Residents of these areas have been able to order an nbn™ service for the last 18 months, and unless connected to the nbn™ they are likely to lose their phone number very soon.
Some business grade services like ISDN and specialist medical alarms will be exempt from copper disconnection at this stage.
If you are yet to get connected, check out our nbn™ deals today.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.