Four suburbs of Hobart to be hit by copper disconnection.
For residents of four suburbs in Hobart, now is the time (if you're not already on board) to sign up for an nbn™ plan if you wish to keep a fixed line broadband or phone service.
This week, the areas of Rosny, Rosny Park, Montagu Bay and Bellerive will
see their landline copper services disconnected as part of the nbn™ rollout. Residents of these areas have been able to order
an nbn™ service for the last 18 months, and unless connected to the nbn™ they are likely to lose their
phone number very soon.
If you are yet to get connected, check out our nbn™ deals today.
< Go Back
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)