Free voice calls and SMS to Türkiye and Syria
Tangerine Telecom are shocked and devastated at the earthquake tragedy unfolding across Türkiye and Syria and we are committed to supporting our customers whose family and friends are affected.
Between 7 February until 28 February, across all our mobile services, we’re providing free calls (both to mobiles and home phones) and SMS from Australia to Türkiye and Syria.
Please keep in mind that potential damages across Türkiye and Syria’s telecommunications infrastructure may cause calls to be delayed or experience connection difficulties.
Tangerine Telecom extend our deepest sympathies to families and communities that have lost loved ones, and those whose lives and livelihoods have been impacted.
Any Australians in need of emergency consular assistance should contact the Australian Government 24-hour Consular Emergency Centre on 1300 555 135.
Things you need to know:
• You will be able to make free calls and send SMS to Türkiye and Syria during this period, even if your mobile plan does not ordinarily include or enable calls or SMS to these locations.
• Depending on your account, you may not see the free calls logged in your call records.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+