NBN™ to train 200 new workers in Tassie
NBN have announced that they are training an additional 200 workers in Tasmania to replace the 60 sacked by contractor Visionstream in June 2015. The additional workforce will be hired by delivery partners of the nbn It is hoped that the nbn build in Tasmania can be completed by 2018 and by which time the entire state would be able to connected to the nbn.
This would include the areas of Hobart, Launceston, Kingston and George Town. Although it's hoped all areas in the state will be ready by 2018.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Tangerine joins Pancare Foundation to help improve outcomes for Australians impacted by upper GI cancer
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem