Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
Seaside town and surfing mecca Torquay in Victoria has just seen parts of the town go live for FTTN NBN services. We already have orders in the system
and are accepting more every day. See our unlimited NBN plans for Torquay right now!
At the time of writing just half of the town is live for NBN, with the remainder due to go live in early August 2016. The area is being serviced by fibre
to the node technology where the existing copper is used to deliver high speed NBN broadband into your home. Fibre is used to provide high speed broadband
to a node in the street, where the fibre is then connected to copper for the final 100-200 metres. Speeds of us to 100Mbps should be available.
Torquay is famous for hosting the world surfing championships at Bells Beach and is a popular tourist destination for people from Melbourne who want to catch some surf. Residents and holiday makers to Torquay can now enqjoy faster broadband speeds with the help of NBN.
Half of the town is now live, as of 8th July 2016. The remaining half of the town is due to go live in early August.
Check out our dedicated NBN Torquay page for details of our unlimited plans. We have unlimited NBN data plans starting from just $59 per month and unlimited local and national call plans from just $10 per month.< Go Back
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
Fast Online Sign Up
No messing about, join up now
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)