Tangerine Ranked Australia's 8th Fastest Growing Company
National NBN provider, Tangerine Telecom, has ranked Australia's 8th fastest growing company in the 2021 Financial Times and Nikkei Asia High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific list.
Tangerine was also ranked the 39th fastest-growing company in the Asia-Pacific Region in the report which ranks entrants by their compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in revenue between 2016 and 2019.
Tangerine has made a name for itself in the competitive Australian telco market by pushing the boundaries of what's expected of NBN providers and challenging its competitors on price, value and promotions.
Launched in 2013, the business now has more than 75,000 customers and employs over 100 staff.
Managing Director, Andrew Branson, said the Tangerine team was buoyed by the news and were looking forward to further growth opportunities in the coming months and years ahead.
"Customers have certainly rallied behind our offers and appreciate our honeymoon deals, no-contract terms and our 14-day NBN trial.
"Since the start of the year we've decreased priced by $5 per month, increased bandwidth allocations across all plans and improved the hardware offering with the best-priced MESH products on the market." he said.
Tangerine Telecom is one of Australia's most successful NBN providers - privately Australian owned and supported by Vocus Infrastructure. Tangerine Telecom recently won three prestigious WhistleOut Awards including Best Unlimited NBN Provider, Best Premium NBN Provider and Best Fixed Wireless NBN Provider.
Find out more about the 2021 Financial Times and Nikkei Asia High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific list here.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.