VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
All NBN services ordered on or after 1st June 2017 will no longer require VLAN Tagging to be enabled on the modem or router used to connect to the network.
Before 1st June 2017 it was a requirement to use VLAN Tagging on our carrier network, but we are pleased to announce this is no longer required.
This is great news as it allows a wider range of BYO modems and routers to be used to connect to the NBN on one of our unlimited NBN plans.
For further information or any clarification please contact our team.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem