VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
All NBN services ordered on or after 1st June 2017 will no longer require VLAN Tagging to be enabled on the modem or router used to connect to the network.
Before 1st June 2017 it was a requirement to use VLAN Tagging on our carrier network, but we are pleased to announce this is no longer required.
This is great news as it allows a wider range of BYO modems and routers to be used to connect to the NBN on one of our unlimited NBN plans.
For further information or any clarification please contact our team.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+