Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
Yes you can! Tangerine Telecom supports the ability to set up a reverse DNS (PTR record) record on your NBN service.
There is no additional charge for this service. Please touch base with our technical team after your service is activated and we will arrange this for you.
A reverse DNS record may be used to resolve an IP address to a particular domain name. It's often required when hosting a private mail server or other onsite applications.
Sign up to one of our NBN plans and we'll arrange your reverse DNS
over NBN quickly and efficiently.
Recent Help Articles
- NBN Dropouts - FTTN/FTTB/FTTC
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)