What plan shall I choose?
We currently offer two standalone NBN plans and two NBN bundle plans. All plans include unlimited data, no standard set up costs and no contracts!
If you are after standalone NBN and are on a budget or not a high user of the internet you should consider our Basic Speed plan. This offers reliable internet which is often faster than some older ADSL services.
If you are looking for high speed performance and use multiple devices on the internet at the same time we would recommend our XL Speedboost plan.
If you wish to bundle a home phone with your NBN broadband see our NBN bundle plans.
While you're at it, you should check out of SIM only mobile plans.
These use parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G network so provide great coverage nationwide.
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Packs
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)