NBN Bundles with FREE Calls. Genius.
from $59.90 $0.00 /month*
See below our Unlimited NBN bundle plans and pricing. You can quickly and easily sign up for one of our NBN broadband & home phone bundles. We also offer 7 day support should you need us. Bundled NBN means that everyone in your household can stream video, use the internet and make calls to standard Australian numbers to their hearts content. You'll never see any additional charges or data shaping. Click here if you are looking for Unlimited NBN without a home phone bundle.
14 day trial
If you’re not completely satisfied simply let us know within 14 days, return the modem if you purchased one and we’ll refund the modem and plan fee in full (full info).
$10 Plan Discount
for 6 months
*Promotional pricing saves $10 per month on every NBN plan for the first 6 months. Just another way we're sweetening the deal. Available for new customers only (info).
Get the best of the best. Save $50 on our upgraded Netcomm NF18AC Wifi modem. Reduced from $149.95 to $99.95 for a limited time.
We have typical evening speeds of 42Mbps (info) on our XL Speed Boost plan meaning no more 7pm slowdown or Netflix buffering.
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)
10Mbps Typical Evening Speed #
UNLIMITED AU CALLS
RISK FREE TRIAL
$0 SETUP FEE
SPECIAL PROMO PRICE
($59.90 for 6 months, then $69.90 ongoing)Critical Information Summary
Key Facts Sheet: NBN Services
* Promotion pricing available to new customers only. Properties that have already been connected to Tangerine are not elegible for promotional pricing.
# Typical evening speed provides a measured expected download speed between 7pm and 11pm on fixed NBN services. This speed may differ based on various factors including your equipment, capacity of our systems and our suppliers, the number of users using your service, the applications running and the websites you are accessing. Speeds may be slower on NBN Fixed Wireless. Due to this we are unable to guarantee the typical evening speeds. See more info on speeds .
2 Modem Options
Netcomm NF10WV – VDSL - N300 Wifi Gateway
- Perfect for NBN/VDSL connections
- 4 x Ethernet LAN ports
- NBN ready - suitable for FTTP, FTTN/B, FTTC, HFC & Fixed Wireless
- Strong Wifi – 300Mbps Wifi speeds
- 2 x USB Storage – share files across your devices
- 2 x NBN voice ports to connect your existing phone
- 24 month manufacturers warranty
Netcomm NF18ACV – Enhanced VDSL/ADSL2+ Dual Band Wireless gigabit Gateway with VOIP
- High end VDSL/ADSL2+ gateway
- 4 x Gigabit 10/100/1000 LAN Ports
- NBN ready - supporting FTTP, FTTN/B, FTTC, HFC, Fixed Wireless
- Next generation Wifi AC1600 dual band concurrent
- 2 x NBN voice ports to connect your existing phone
- 1 x USB port for media sharing
- 24 month manufacturers warranty
Tangerine Telecom is a specialist NBN bundle provider who has grown to service the need for NBN across Australia. NBN is the new broadband network that is currently being built across Australia and over the next 4 or 5 years should provide improved internet speeds to everyone in Australia.
In a lot of cases old traditional telephone and internet services will cease to work so moving to the NBN will be vital if you wish keep an active phone or fixed line internet service.
You can be sure that you're in safe hands with Tangerine as the team have been working in the telecommunications industry for more than 50 years collectively. Now with a pure focus on NBN they have the experience to ensure your move to the NBN is successful.
Tangerins is an authorised retail service provider of the NBN and provides services over FTTP, FTTN and fixed wireless NBN connections. We have now connected thousands of households across Australia to the new NBN broadband network. We connect to the NBN using one of Australia’s largest internet carriers Vocus. This means that our network is robust to ensure high quality services and reliability.
All our NBN bundle plans include unlimited data and unlimited local and national calls so you can be safe in the knowledge that you’ll never be slowed down, never see excess data charges and never pay for another local or national call again. Everyone in the household can now use the internet and make local and national calls to their hearts content.
We have two NBN bundle plan options to choose from:
1. No Contract - leave when you like and pay a simple $99 set up fee. this includes your NBN modem!
2. No Upfront Set Up Fee - Stay with us for 12 months and pay nothing upfront, just a $10 per month charge for your modem.
We ship either a Netcomm NF5 routers for FTTP and Fixed Wireless connections and Netcomm NF10WV modems for FTTN/B connections. These both support NBN voice services and you can connect your existing telephone!
You can keep your existing home telephone number and our NBN bundles all include unlimited local and national calls. You can add unlimited calls to mobiles for an additional $10 per month.
So, what are you waiting for!? Sign up today and we’ll get you connected as quick as we can.
So, now you've found the best unlimited NBN bundle deals around you can order your bundle right here on our website. Scroll down the page and select your bundled data speed, contract option and confirm the phone add on that you'd like and proceed to our check out.
We take pre-payment for your first month and any set up fees if applicable. Note that the one off set up fee’s only apply with our no contract option.
As soon as payment is successfully completed we will order your NBN bundle the very same day. It usually takes anywhere from 1 to 3 weeks for an activation appointment to be set for your NBN bundle service. This time frame can vary depending on the NBN workload in your area and your buildings NBN readiness.
We will keep you up to date the whole time on when your NBN will become active.
In the case of new FTTP (Fibre to the Premises) connections a site appointment will be required for NBN to connect fibre optics to your property. It’s important that you are at the property during this appointment to avoid any delays. If you already have the NBN FTTP equipment installed at your property then a site visit by NBN will not be required. We will despatch your NBN modem the day that your NBN is successfully activated.
In the case of FTTN (Fibre to the Node) or FTTB (Fibre to the Building) connections your new NBN modem will be despatched prior to your activation appointment. If you have an existing ADSL services running on the telephone line, this will cease to work at the time of your NBN activation appointment. When you notice this stop working this is the time that you’ll need to plug in your new NBN ready modem.
Our technical support team are available 7 days per week to provide assistance in getting online. They can be contacted on 1800 211 112.
Tangerine Telecom is rated 4.2 out of 5 by 270 customers.
Let's get startedSelect an Unlimited Broadband PlanBasic Speed ($59.90/mth promo price) $0XL Speed Boost ($69.90/mth promo price) $10Select ModemStandard Modem (NF10WV) - ($99.95 one off) $99.95Upgraded NBN Modem (NF18ACV) - (Was $149.95 now $99.95 one off) $99.95BYO Modem ($0 set up) $0Select Phone PlanAdd Unlimited Call Plan (Included) $0No Phone Plan
This includes 1 month plan fee and any one-off set up and modem costs
- Can I get the nbn™?
- Can I upgrade the included modem?
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Does Tangerine offer an nbn100 speed tier plan?
- How long does it take to activate/get connected to the NBN?
- How to prepare for your nbn™ installation.
- Refer a Friend Special Offer
- Requirements to use your own BYO device for NBN
- What is the NBN New Development Charge?
- What settings are required for my NBN modem?
- When does the pre-payment for my first month start?
- Will it cost me anything to switch to the nbn™?
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
- NBN Goes Live in Orange, NSW
- Lonsdale Depot lights up for NBN in Adelaide - covering 25,000 homes.
- St Mary's area in Adelaide now live with Tangerine Telecom
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- 5 top things to do on the NBN
- nbn™ starts construction on Wangaratta city centre
- nbn™ launches 50Mbps/20Mbps fixed wireless services
- What's going to happen at a FTTN installation appointment?
- nbn™ announces 3 year construction plan
- Successful launch for the first nbn™ satellite
- Days are numbered for coppers services in Carlton, VIC
- nbn™ due to launch first FTTN sites this month!
- nbn™ to train 200 new workers in Tassie
- The Tangerine Team to hit Modbury's Tea Tree Plaza
- Four suburbs of Hobart to be hit by copper disconnection.
- Don't panic... but now could be the time to panic.
- nbn™ to invest in training 4,500 new workers
- nbn™ to set up Satellite station outside Broken Hill
- nbn™ Fixed Wireless is world leading in quality
- 200,000 homes added to the nbn rollout