200,000 homes added to the NBN rollout
This news sees a number of new locations added to the rollout map. In Victoria this includes parts of Mornington, Beaconsfield and Portsea. In New South Wales we see Port Macquarie, Ryde and North Sydney. Buderim on the Sunshine Coast and Springfield in Brisbane makes it on in Queensland and Kalgoolie and parts of Margaret River hit the map for Western Australia.
All of these locations are likely to be delivered using the new FTTN (fibre to the node) technology.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.