200,000 homes added to the NBN rollout
This news sees a number of new locations added to the rollout map. In Victoria this includes parts of Mornington, Beaconsfield and Portsea. In New South Wales we see Port Macquarie, Ryde and North Sydney. Buderim on the Sunshine Coast and Springfield in Brisbane makes it on in Queensland and Kalgoolie and parts of Margaret River hit the map for Western Australia.
All of these locations are likely to be delivered using the new FTTN (fibre to the node) technology.
- Media statement: Tangerine cyber incident
- Tangerine partners with Bupa to offer exclusive discounts
- Sizzling Summer Deals on Mobile and NBN
- NBL Turns Tangerine
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer