Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
After months of construction on the NBN (Australia's new broadband network) we are about to see huge areas of the Sunshine Coast go live for the NBN. This includes the suburbs of Buderin, parts of Kunda Park, Buddina, Alexandra Headland. Some other neighbouring suburbs are already live for NBN. These suburbs include Mooloolaba, parts of Mountain Creek and Parrearra.
These suburbs all connect to the Nambour Point of Interconnect (new fibre exchange, or POI). Tangerine Telecom is already providing services at this POI so if you are in the area and looking for some of the best NBN plans around look no further!
The area is services by fibre to the node technology and we offer speeds of up to 50/20Mbps with unlimited data. Check out our Unlimited NBN plans for Sunshine Coast and Maroochydore.
Please keep an eye on our dedicated Sunshine Coast NBN page which has full details of our unlimited NBN plans and details on which homes are ready to order via our Service Availability checker
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Tangerine joins Pancare Foundation to help improve outcomes for Australians impacted by upper GI cancer
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem