Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
After months of construction on the NBN (Australia's new broadband network) we are about to see huge areas of the Sunshine Coast go live for the NBN. This includes the suburbs of Buderin, parts of Kunda Park, Buddina, Alexandra Headland. Some other neighbouring suburbs are already live for NBN. These suburbs include Mooloolaba, parts of Mountain Creek and Parrearra.
These suburbs all connect to the Nambour Point of Interconnect (new fibre exchange, or POI). Tangerine Telecom is already providing services at this POI so if you are in the area and looking for some of the best NBN plans around look no further!
The area is services by fibre to the node technology and we offer speeds of up to 50/20Mbps with unlimited data. Check out our Unlimited NBN plans for Sunshine Coast and Maroochydore.
Please keep an eye on our dedicated Sunshine Coast NBN page which has full details of our unlimited NBN plans and details on which homes are ready to order via our Service Availability checker
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+