Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria are now live for fibre to the node NBN. This gives residents access to Australia's new broadband network - the NBN. More than 4000 premises will be able to connect to the NBN.
Fibre to the node technology utilises the existing copper network to deliver high speed broadband to homes and businesses. Fibre optic cables delivers internet to a node in the street which is then converted to the existing copper cables running into a home.
We are now accepting orders for NBN in and around Craigeburn.
Craigeburn is home to the Craigeburn Golf course and the local government are is City of Hume. It's situated 26 km's north of Melbourne's CBD and according to the 2011 cencus has a population of 32,757. You can check out our range of NBN plans on our Melbourne NBN page. We have a range of unlimited data plans and NBN voice plans. If you'd like to discuss our plans or get connected don't hesitate to give us a call on 1800 211 112 or sign up online!
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.