Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria are now live for fibre to the node NBN. This gives residents access to Australia's new broadband network - the NBN. More than 4000 premises will be able to connect to the NBN.
Fibre to the node technology utilises the existing copper network to deliver high speed broadband to homes and businesses. Fibre optic cables delivers internet to a node in the street which is then converted to the existing copper cables running into a home.
We are now accepting orders for NBN in and around Craigeburn.
Craigeburn is home to the Craigeburn Golf course and the local government are is City of Hume. It's situated 26 km's north of Melbourne's CBD and according to the 2011 cencus has a population of 32,757. You can check out our range of NBN plans on our Melbourne NBN page. We have a range of unlimited data plans and NBN voice plans. If you'd like to discuss our plans or get connected don't hesitate to give us a call on 1800 211 112 or sign up online!
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+