Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
September 11th 2017 sees Tangerine Telecom begin shipping of the brand new Netcomm NF18ACV NBN modem/router. This device supports AC Wifi, has a new onboard data chipset and is priced $40 lower than the previous upgraded modem that was on offer - the NF17ACV.
This device comes ready for all forms of NBN (FTTP, FTTN, HFC & Fixed Wireless) and will support ADSL2+ if you are yet to have NBN available to your property.
AC Wifi is the next generation of Wifi and allows for dramatically faster data transfer across a Wifi network. This new device also provides a greater range of distance for the Wifi network so is perfect for the larger household.
You can order yours today when signing up for an unlimited NBN plan from Tangerine. All devices are shipped with next day delivery if ordered before 12 noon AET and come unlocked.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+