Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
September 11th 2017 sees Tangerine Telecom begin shipping of the brand new Netcomm NF18ACV NBN modem/router. This device supports AC Wifi, has a new onboard data chipset and is priced $40 lower than the previous upgraded modem that was on offer - the NF17ACV.
This device comes ready for all forms of NBN (FTTP, FTTN, HFC & Fixed Wireless) and will support ADSL2+ if you are yet to have NBN available to your property.
AC Wifi is the next generation of Wifi and allows for dramatically faster data transfer across a Wifi network. This new device also provides a greater range of distance for the Wifi network so is perfect for the larger household.
You can order yours today when signing up for an unlimited NBN plan from Tangerine. All devices are shipped with next day delivery if ordered before 12 noon AET and come unlocked.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.