Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
Tangerine is the first telco to offer a reduced NBN New Development Charge. Now reduced from $300 to $250 when taking an NBN plan from Tangerine.
The New Development Charge applies to new developments connecting to the NBN for the first time. We hope that this discount will help customers save some money during the expensive time of setting up a home.
More information on the New Development Charge and this offer can be found here.
All our NBN plans come with unlimited data, no contract and no
standard setup fees. Please note that the discounted NBN New Development Charge special offer cannot be used in conjunction with our 14 day risk free
< Go Back
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.
- Warrnambool to see massive increase in NBN availability this March
- Tangerine launches BYO device for NBN connections
- Large parts of Craigeburn in Victoria now live for NBN
- Huge areas of Sunshine Coast including Maroochydore about to go live for NBN
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)