Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
Tangerine Telecom is the first telco to offer a reduced NBN New Development Charge. Now reduced from $300 to $275 when taking an NBN plan from Tangerine.
The New Development Charge applies to new developments connecting to the NBN for the first time. We hope that this discount will help customers save some money during the expensive time of setting up a home.
More information on the New Development Charge and this offer can be found here. All our NBN plans come with unlimited data, no contract and no standard setup fees. Please note that the discounted NBN New Development Charge special offer cannot be used in conjunction with our 14 day risk free trial.
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Tangerine joins Pancare Foundation to help improve outcomes for Australians impacted by upper GI cancer
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem