Tangerine Picked for Money Magazine’s Best of the Best 2020
Money Magazine has picked Tangerine as the winner of its Best of the Best Award for the Best-Value Mobile Plan – Low Usage.
Money Magazine is Australia's longest-running, highest-selling and most-read personal finance magazine which has been in circulation for 21 years.
The Best of the Best winning plan was our 1GB SIM plan which is a no-contract $9.90pm plan and uses parts of the Telstra 3G and 4G network - plus you can keep your mobile phone number.
Money Magazine said “A common theme with many of this year’s broadband and mobile awards is that, to truly get the best value, you need to look under the hood of each product. There’s always the option to increase your data limit if you expect to use your phone more often in the coming month. Gold winner, Tangerine Telecom, is a good example allowing a maximum of five top-ups in a calendar month for $10/GB,” it published.
Tangerine was also runner up in the Best-Value NBN Broadband Plan with our XL Speed Boost Unlimited Plan. The magazine published “A finalist for the second consecutive year, Tangerine Telecom’s XL Speed Boost Unlimited plan sits among our top three plans. It currently offers a $10 discount every month for the first six months before returning $69.90 per month.”
Check out both of our winning plans here:
Download your FREE Guide to the NBN
See our Privacy Collection Statement
- Parts of Torquay, VIC now live for NBN
- About NBN
- Tangerine offers discounted NBN New Development Fee
- Assistance to MUNGI customers left wondering.
- Telecube to no longer supply NBN services - SPECIAL OFFER
- What is FTTC and what suburbs are going to receive NBN by FTTC technology?
- What do the NBN service classes all mean?
- What happens at an HFC NBN installation appointment?
- Tangerine launches the new Netcomm NF18ACV Upgraded Modem
- VLAN Tagging no long required for Tangerine NBN connections.