Tangerine Ranked One of Asia Pacific’s High Growth Companies
National NBN provider, Tangerine, has been ranked in the 2022 Financial Times and Nikkei Asia High-Growth Companies Asia-Pacific list for the second year in a row.
In an announcement today, Tangerine revealed it had ranked as the 22nd fastest growing company, which was a significant leap forward from its 39th ranking in 2021. Out of the 59 Australian companies to make the list of 500, Tangerine placed second fastest growing Australian company.
The Financial Times report ranks entrants by their compound annual growth rate (CAGR) in revenue between 2017 and 2021.
Achieving high growth in two consecutive years is a testimony to the business's successful challenger position in Australia’s competitive telco market.
CEO, Andrew Branson, said the Tangerine team had an extraordinary year in 2021 with a record number of customer acquisitions.
“Our team continues to find opportunities to push the boundaries of what’s expected of nbnTM providers and challenge our competitors on price, value and promotions,” said Branson.
Tangerine has added Google Nest Wifi to its offer which has been a popular addition for new and existing customers. The business is also seeing more product bundling with customers adding extra products to their service – including their competitively-priced SIM-only mobile plans.
“Existing customers are increasingly adding new services to their account and new customers are choosing a broader suite of services.
“The team is really enjoying our fast growth and we are very excited to have this acknowledged in such a prestigious ranking,” said Branson.
Tangerine is one of Australia’s most successful nbnTM providers – partially-owned by Commonwealth Bank, and supported by Vocus Infrastructure under an extended two year deal announced in 2021.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+