How do I relocate my NBN service?
Relocating an NBN service to a new address requires a disconnect and reconnect of your NBN service. We'll need to order a new service at your new address,
and submit a cancellation request for the service at your old address. Please follow these steps:
1. Check that NBN is available at your new address. Use our address checker below.
2. Order a new NBN service right here online. See are current Unlimited NBN Plans.
You'll be able to use your existing modem - so just select 'No Modem Required'.
3. Jump on our Contact Page and submit a Customer Service/Billing enquiry. Please ensure you quote your account number and provide details of the address that you would like disconnected and the required disconnection date.
4. After your new service is active, give our technical team a call to assist in re-configuring your modem with your new NBN username and password.
We'll take care of the rest! You'll receive regular emails with the progress of your new order. We'll also confirm when your old service is cancelled.
If at any time you'd like to discuss your NBN relocation with us please give us a call on 1800 211 112.
Recent Help Articles
- NBN Dropouts - FTTN/FTTB/FTTC
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)