What happens when I sign up for a SIM only plan?
After you sign up for one of our SIM only mobile plans using the Telstra 4G network we will despatch a SIM card within 24 hours.
This SIM card is a triple punch SIM card that will fit any phone.
When you receive the SIM card, simply give us a call between the hours of 8.30am and 8pm Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Saturdays or public holiday and we will activate the SIM card.
Activation takes between 10 minutes and 1 hour and your mobile number will transfer to Tangerine on Telstra 4G.
Recent Help Articles
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Packs
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
- More Information on NBN Speeds
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)