Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
If you are going overseas or do not require your NBN service for a long period of time, it may be beneficial to put your NBN service on hold.
We can assist with this. But, to prevent charges coming through from NBN we would need to cancel your service, and then re-activate it when you are ready
to start using your service again. This works in the same way as putting the service on hold and NBN charges would cease to come through. We would
not recommend doing this if the period of time is less than a month as your service will still be charged up to the end of the month that you wish
to cancel it.
When we re-activate your service we would need to assist in re configuring your modem as you will receive a new username when the service is re-activated. This is a quick task and our 7 day technical support team can easily assist you with this.
To put your service on hold, please contact our customer service team.
Recent Help Articles
- NBN Dropouts - FTTN/FTTB/FTTC
- Do I need to cancel my old NBN service when transferring to Tangerine?
- Why is my NBN running slow?
- Can I put my NBN service "on hold"?
- Roaming Travel Pack
- Does Tangerine charge a speed change fee?
- Can I set up a reverse DNS record (PTR record) with my Tangerine NBN plan?
- Risk Free 14 Day Trial Terms and Conditions
- Mobile Coverage & Speed Information
- Tangerine offers discounted price on upgraded NBN modem (Netcomm NF18ACV) until June 30.
6 Refreshingly Good Reasons to Sign Juice-Up
14 Day Risk Free Trial
Just cancel if you're not satisfied
No Lock In Contracts
We're confident you'll love it
No Set Up Fees
We get you up and running quickly
Crack on, download that movie
Super Quick Answer Times
Industry leading and fast
7 Day Technical Support
We're here for you, weekends included
NBN Rollout Map
Check if you can get connected at your address
(Hold tight! It takes a moment to load...)