Joel Gibson joins Tangerine Telecom to launch Tangerine's 'Squeeze Test' series
Nine money-saving columnist and author, Joel Gibson, has joined the team at Tangerine as the brand's first Ambassador.
To kick off the partnership, Tangerine is launching a series of 'Squeeze Test' videos hosted by Joel, to help customers get the most juice out of their NBN plan.
Joel will also act as a media spokesperson for Tangerine, specifically commenting on money saving hacks and navigating through the Tangerine customer journey for existing and new customers.
Joel has blended right into the Tangerine team with his trademark red hair and great sense of humour.
Rick van Emmerik, Head of Marketing at Tangerine, said Joel was the perfect match for the brand and has brought a wealth of money-savings knowledge to the business.
"Joel's book, Kill Bills, shows just how passionate he is about helping everyday Australians save money which is the essence of our Tangerine brand," said Rick.
"The first four videos have been produced in close association with Joel and have tapped into his expertise and also his personality," he said.
- Toll-free calls to Israel and the Palestinian Territories
- Tangerine launches eSIM for fast mobile activation
- Triple win for Tangerine and More at Mozo Mobile Experts Choice Awards
- The Refreshingly Simple Telco
- Clean sweep for Tangerine at 2023 WhistleOut Awards
- Roam with more data for longer
- Tangerine expands 5G mobile broadband offerings
- Tangerine Trifecta at 2023 Mozo Expert Choice Broadband Awards
- DOUBLE THE FUN: Tangerine double data on eligible mobile plans
- Tangerine partners with Amazon to launch the eero 6+